Sunday, April 6, 2008

Becoming a coach for Great Results!

WOW, My first Blog! I am excited to join in on the blogging craze :) My name is Keith and I am pleased that you stopped by.

I will be writing some great reviews and info about Beachbody. First I want to start with something that really has changed my wife and I's life!

I was able to get fantastic results with Beachbody products. I used Power 90 and the Power 90 master series to shed 23 pounds and put on a bunch of new muscle. When I started I could not even do one push up. now I can keep up with the videos and even do a few with my 3 year old on my back :)

So, I wanted to take things to the next level. I now use Turbo Jam and P90X!

I needed more than just the workouts. I wanted to be able to show and help others with how I achieved success. Enter the Team Beachbody Coaching program!

I was amazed at how easy it was to become a coach. Just use the products and tell everyone what you did to lose the weight and get fit (this is easy since everyone asks) :)

I thought I had to be some fitness guru or a gym rat to be a good coach. man was I wrong. I just needed to be honest with people and care about them and their results. I have over 400 customers so far (given to me by Beachbody). I enjoy emailing and talking to those that want help. I am able to reach out to my community and the people I work with and offer a great solution for fitness.

For me I am still plugging away at my fitness plan and goals. Now as a coach I have that extra incentive and motivation to stay on track. I see some "junk food" that I would have otherwise eaten or binged on and now I say to myself, Nope, I can't do that or I can't miss my workouts. People are counting on me. This is really helping me take my fitness to the next level. I am on track to hit my goals this summer! I am very excited about that. It has been a few years since I felt fit and healthy. I am so happy I found Beachbody and the fantastic coach opportunity.

Oh and not only is it helping with my fitness goals, I am getting paid every week too! WOW, I get to help others, reach my goals and Get paid! I am so excited to share this with everyone I meet. Thanks to coaching my wife and i were able to do some of the extra things we may not have been able to do since we rely on only my income to get by (we have 3 small children 22 mth old twins and a 3 year old so fortunately my wife can be here with them). We had a great Birthday party for our 3 year old (turned 3 in March) and did not have to stress over paying for anything and was abler to spoil him a bit with some extra gifts. We went to Sea world, I got a new BBQ! :) and we purchased a huge outdoor table and chairs that we love. All of this was with the money we earned form coaching!. It may not sound like a lot but along with all the other extras we were able to get and throw some money in savings man it makes a big difference!

Well I will come back a bit later I'm sure to add more but wanted to start off with something I am very excited about this week!

If you want me to tell you more about how coaching can help with your physical or financial fitness just give me a shout (Keith@FreeFitCoach.com) or take a look at my website http://www.freefitcoach.com/ I would be thrilled to work with you on your fitness goals or to build your business too!

Information about being a Team Beachbody Coach

Until next time!

No comments:

ShareThis