Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My ChaLEAN Extreme Experience!


Well, It's been just over 10 weeks since I started ChaLEAN Extreme. I am in the last Phase and 2 weeks away from "Completing" the program. (there is a lean for life maint. phase as well).


I have to say WOW!!! This has been such a great program.The nutrition plan was easy to keep to and follow. Very easy recipes and food choices. (With pictures!! love that)


To date over the past 10 weeks I am down 23 pounds and over 21 inches total. I can see improved definition in my Legs, Back, Triceps and biceps for sure. Pushups are so much easier and even the hard ones for me, the tricep or military pushups are even easier! My Cardio conditioning has also greatly improved! I can feel a big difference from day one for sure!


I have increased my weight that I lift on almost every exercise by as much as 15 pounds on some! The best thing is the workouts are so efficient I am done in 40 - 45 min max each day with most being 30 - 35 min.! Because of that I have not missed one workout in the 10 weeks. I managed to escape setbacks like colds and injuries for the 10 weeks (so far...knocking on wood) :)


I thought Phase 2 the Push phase was the hardest when I went through it since it uses much heavier weight (fail at 6 - 8 reps is the goal). Well, then I hit the Lean Phase. Here I work the upper and lower body at the same time. Heavy weight, balance moves, core, upper and lower body all at the same time. Also isolating 2 main muscle groups per session. WOW it's a killer. But I am really seeing the progress just 2 week into this phase.


I get to meet Chalene Johnson (creator of the workout) in 2 weeks! I will be happy to report my progress and thank her for such a fantastic program. I started the program just to see and show that Men could do it. It was not just for Women. Well that was certainly proven by me and many others. Do not let the fireball trainer fool you. This is an Extreme program for sure!


I give it a High recommendation for anyone that wants a good comprehensive weight lifting program to build lean muscle mass.! This will for sure prime you if you are already in great shape or if you have a way to go on your fitness journey. Fitness trainers will love it for more variety for their clients as many moves are very unique and targeted!


Keith


No comments:

ShareThis