Monday, June 15, 2009

2-Day Fast Formula Product Review

Product Review!: - 2-Day Fast Formula


I tried the a Beachbody 2 Day Fast Formula the past 2 days. I did not know if I could last without actual food for too long but I figured I'd give it a try. One of my coach friends Barbie did it and it got me thinking I could too!

So, Day one was actually not too bad. I did have my Shakeology for Breakfast and that does really satisfy and sustain me so morning was not too bad at all. Now, my Kids do eat a lot (they are 3, 3 and 4 yrs old). So it was a challenge around snack time and lunch for me but I wanted to do it so I just had my Beachbody Fast Formula for Lunch and it was OK

At about 3pm I did get a little GROUCHY and was HUNGRY so to satisfy my chewing need I ate 3 cubes of Watermelon that I had cut up already from the past day. It was all I needed at the time so I felt much better.

During the day I kept my focus away from food by learning The new Team Beachbody site and sending customer updates etc. It distracted me but also reminded me that I wanted to do this and it was only 2 days!

By dinner time I did also have the Fast Start formula but I added a 1/2 scoop of protein powder for a little extra. I did not think it would hurt much and it made me feel better.

I did not exactly have a low activity day since I did my morning cardio workout and was playing with the kids all day so I just ended up going to sleep early (a little hungry but I felt good)

The next morning I actually felt Great. I thought I would be sluggish and maybe have a headache but nope, I felt excellent and not hungry at all!

I started the day with Shakeology again (mixed with Water instead of my typical soy milk). Felt fine until 11am. at 11am I was HUNGRY so I had my Fast Start formula for lunch and again added the 1/2 scoop of Protein powder. That carried me through until about 3pm again lol

I had 3 almonds to satisfy my chewing craving and that was all I needed.

Dinner I had the Fast Start Formula but added 2 large strawberries to it to have a little more and ease some food in. Dinner was hard since I had to cook for the family but it worked out OK. I just prepared everything and sat with them and had my shake. I kept myself occupied by clearing and cleaning up right away too.


This morning I feel much lighter and tighter. No hunger and just feel very clean. I Hit my workout Strong, had some recovery formula after and just enjoyed my morning shakeology with soy milk and Peanut butter.

So I would say that the Fast formula is a great tool to kick start your progress. I would recommend it and I actually lost 5 pounds in the 2 days. Now that was not my main reason for doing it and I am sure most was water weight and just from not eating but I want to see how much of it I can keep off. I altered the guide to meet my needs but did and feel really good! I am ready to eat clean and continue my ChaLEAN Extreme meal plan.


If your Thinking about trying the fast start formula, go for it. I like the feeling of clearing out my system for the 2 days. The added bonus was not having to worry about food choices for the day ;)

No comments:

ShareThis